Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

My Hidden Self - Brainstorming

What are 5 interesting things that most people do not know about you ?
-I enjoy cooking and baking
-I am quiet and like to spend time by myself
-I like to spend time outside
-I enjoy doing volunteer work
-I like photography

What are 3 things that your friends would say about your personality?
-Talkative
-Helpful
-Friendly

What are your 5 biggest goals/dreams for your future?
-Travel the World
-Live in different countries
-Sky dive
-Make a difference in the world
-Create something that will be known worldwide

To my friends I come across as a talkative and friendly person, but once I'm at home I enjoy to do thing by myself and I am very quiet.  I enjoy experimenting through cooking and baking, I dream of travelling the world and I am an active volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment