Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Post Apocalyptic World In 3-D Brainstorming

A.  I think a possible end of the world could be caused by a natural disaster such as a flash flood caused by global warming.  I think this particular disaster would affect the physical environment in good and bad ways. A flash flood would be bad for the environment because the water damage would eventually destroy everything, things that are natural and man made objects.  However it could also be good for somethings that take extreme amounts of water.

b.  One particular aspect that I would like to show in my piece of art is how the world has been rebuilt with the understanding of how important it is to look after the environment.  My picture will portray how people have become much more resourceful and conscious of their decision.

c.  Ten things that would survive my disaster would be a lot of the wildlife such as trees, plants etc.  Animals would also survive especially aquatic animals such as fish, otters etc. A few human would also survive the flood if they had the proper resources such as a boat. These things in particular would survive because they would be the only things capable of surviving the flood.


d. A symbol of hope for my picture would be the trees and plant life that survived. 

e.  I think their art is very interesting and thought provoking as to what our future lives will be like.  I think that their art is appealing to others because of the interesting way things from modern day is being incorporated into a much simpler lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment