Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

Candylander Reflection

1) What do you like most about your game?

In my game I like that all the ground levels are very different and that they greatly resemble a Candyland.  I also like that although there is a great variety of colours, they go well together and do not overwhelm the viewer.

2)What do you like the least about your game?

What I do not like from my game is the explosion, it is not very explosion like since it does not explode my character just shrinks.  I also do not like that although the levels are not very difficult.  I do not like this because the player might get bored playing if it is not difficult.

3) How is your game better than the original?

My game is better than the original because it is much more creative and colourful.  I think that this makes it better than the original because since it has a more creative theme and colour scheme, players and viewers will be more interested in the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment