Followers

Thursday 18 October 2012

Culture Jammer Brainstorming

For my culture jammer assignment some possibilities I found were Walmart's use of sweatshops, Gap's use of sweatshops and Pepsi Co's use of foetal cells from aborted babies in flavour enhancement research.  For my assignment I chose to use the scandal with Pepsi Co, since I think it is one that most people would not have knowledge about.  For this assignment I will be using the Pepsi logo, as well as incorporating pro-life logos and slogans to help emphasise the scandal.  I will also be using a Pepsi advertisement showing an unborn child drinking Pepsi with the slogan "Some things were just born to be."  I will use this advertisement as a base and use the magic of photoshop to turn it against Pepsi Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment