Followers

Monday 29 October 2012

Interactive Art: Video Relfections

Monomyths Video
1) My favourite part of this group is the room with the mirror with the delayed movements.  This was my favourite part because I think it is the most interesting for the person participating since you are not restricted, you are free to do whatever you'd like.  I also think it would be interesting since you would be able to see what the people before you have done.

Luminous Ceiling
2) I think that this could be considered interactive because when people are walking under it they will feel like the piece is taking them to space, interacting them.

Ocean of Lights
3) I think that this could be considered a piece of art because like photographs, light is just a different medium for this group to make something that appealing to the eye, and thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment